Monday, December 28, 2009

A new life will come soon!

Back from my vacation on the Christmas's eve... currently suffer with sorethroat due to the spicy food in Thailand and Penang.

25/12

Wake up at 8 oclock in the morning. Went to Times Square with cousin to watch Avatar. High recomended 'Avatar' movie is worth watching. The graphic is awesome and also the storyline. Anyway, we went there to watch 3D in IMAX theathre but we cant managed to watch 3D. This is my first time watch in IMAX theathre and the theathre is claimed the largest screen in Malaysia. Quite impressed me bout the theathre. The seats are comfortable but the sound system is not as nice as GSC.

After taken our dinner, we walked to Pavillion to watch snow fall at 8 pm. Crowded with many people. Sharp 8 oclock, the snow started to fall. Haiz, so many people pushing each other to get a better view of the snow. WOW!!! got a pair of couple proposed le.. So romantic le because so many people at there le. I think the girl will not forget that momment forever in her life le.

26/12

Go for movie again. Wake in the morning bout 11 am, went movie again with parent and cousin in Cathay Cineplax Damansara. Watched 'Bodyguards and Assassins'. Wow!!! cant believe I cried when I watched this full of blood scenes and violence. Cant believe so many people sacrificed their life to provide a better future for their younger generation.

27/12

Wake up at 10 am, pack my form 5 revision and text books. Gosh!!! my books are too many le. I think will take weeks to clear up all the books. 12am, go to Advance Tertiary College to visit the surrounding in the college. The college is not as big as others such as Taylor College which is my prefered college but received many comments bout that college is not so good in law courses. At last, I need to go to ATC le. That college claimed that the finest private law school in Malaysia. I love that college courses but not to the location le. The location is at Petaling Street le. Haiz, I have no other choices because not many college offers law courses but to that college. Today, my parents have settle my registration fees. No jokes!! to be a practice lawyer in court acquired me 6 and a half years le and must have at least 2 credits in my Cambridge A level subjects.
I think my life after 17 years old will totally changed le. Cant play a fool about my results le because every examination of Cambridge A-level need to pay and is not cheap.
Miss my high school life forever.

No comments: