Saturday, January 16, 2010

college life...

4th of January 2010

My history of life began. Quite a hectic start in my college. Meet a lot of friends. Of course got beautiful girls also la. My college life has more stressful life compared to my previous honeymoon study year. Miss my friends so much le!!!

Every morning go to college by train and some 15 minutes walking distances. Haha!! I believe soon I will become a great runner.

Anyway, my college enviroment is totally not same as my former school. I prefer my former school enviroment. Haha... beside my college got prostitute centre le !! Just behind the busy street. Finally I knew what they meant by behind street meaning... I wonder why they want to be prostitutes. Girls should appretiate their body and that is not for sales. HIV virus will hunt them soon. Haiz!! maybe that is so call LIFE..

9th of January

Quite an embarassing day for me.

I failed my undang !!! GOsh... speechless but accept the fact silently.

Majority of my friends passed the undang just once shot. Maybe I too arrogant and foolish. Study for only 6 hours and dare to challenge the undang examinations. Haha... the result is dont ever be too over confidence that will makes u regret.

I failed that stupid undang by just only 1!!!!! question le.. Kanasai.. I waited for almost 4 hours le and sit for that XXXXing exam for 18 minutes without check and the result is so dissapointed u...
Just had to admit that Work Hard Will Pay Off. Decided to retake that examination next Saturday.

But this time I sure will revise my undang!!! no jokes.

16th of January

I passed my undang le.... I so so so so happy. Dont know why!!

This time I also waited for almost 4 hours but with lenglui but too sad she is form 5....
Haha... she very scared just as same as me cause this is my 2nd time le. I dont want to fail again.. At last both of us also passed... Congratz to her le.


Actually I already studied in induction class for 2 weeks le and I decided to take 3 subjects in my Cambridge A- level. English literature, Business studies and also LAW...
These 3 subjects very very hard d.... but no choice cause I need to strengthen my english to achieve more satisfied result in my law degree in future...

The lecturer there are quite nice and also my classmates.
The Petaling Street is the food heaven le.... espiecially the WANTAN mee.. wow!!! superb delicious...
I think I will quite busy for the next few weeks le because need to study more legal books and legal novel.... that all... will keep update my blog when im free...

No comments: