Wednesday, January 27, 2010

first college outing at Times Square.

26/1


First time outing with a bunch of my new friends..


After IELTS we gathered outside our college and walked to the nearby monorail station and headed to Times Square.


We decided to watch Legion but that movie is not as nice as I expected. Haiz!! anyway had a very nice time with my college mates.


By the way, I saw Dancologists le. Wa!!! no jokes to boys le.. They are simply awesome hottt. Yes, they pedas!!! Thanks to Raymond lecuz he helped me to ask to take photo with them.

Ooch!! so happy and nervous when taking pictures with them. Boys please dont envy le.
the Wendy's Burger is damn nice..


Its simply the best choice compared to Mac Donald. Espiecially my favaorite burger which is the Shrimp burger and their mashed potato.


I think u will love that. That shrimp burger is very nice d but the fries ..I think Mac Donald's fries is better than Wendy's d. Anyway, Meiyen also introduced the Popaye fastfood restaurant d fries and burger is nicer wor.. I will try it soon.


That all for today le.. Had a happy outing today le.


Wendy's Burger...






Meiyen took the picture.


Dancologists and I...

No comments: