Monday, January 25, 2010

waiting for my L license.

Finally ~ the 6 hours Amali course had ended.

The entire course is superb boring le. Haiz!!! attended the course alone wihout any friends but also meet one new friends.
But we didnt managed to talk much cuz of the lecturer.....

Had lunch in Old Town opposite the Driving course school.
The food there was quite nice le but their service.... Haiz!!! Anyway their boss screwed them up. No jokes le, she very fierce le. Keep on scolding her workers with some fantstic and boombastic words. I think the workers had stolen some of her moneys.

Anyway, didnt stay long at there. After lunch, hang around the Sri Sinar shoplots. Nothing much there le except cybercafes. 1 row got at least 6 cybercafes le.

When the Amali course end, haha.. Saw Sonia le.

She still as beautiful as the pass days. She also listen the 5hours course. Good luck to her le cuz she going to the Undang test next week.

Currently, stressful with college assignments. NO JOKES... This week got 5 cases to analyse.
Haiz...the cases are not easy le cuz average each cases have 40 over pages and the english is quite hard for me to understand. So I had to study more harder than the pass days if not I think I might not be pass my coming first assignments in March.

Got to go le. See ya

No comments: