Saturday, January 30, 2010

I love it!!

Friday.... I love u so much le .. but this Friday is my last day that have holiday le.


Sad and stress... My syllabus gonna start next Tuesday le.. Gosh!! my life turning hectic d... Actually, college life is not fun at all... Hope my law homework will reduce little bit la because I really quite tired of case studies. 1 week got 4 case studies le and the cases are all average 47 pages. Everyday, study until 2 to 3 oclock. Hopefully wont turn Bakcham's hair color le. If not really had to pray hard.


By the way, bought a new shoes le... Quite satisfied with that cuz i didnt want to wear my adidas Adiprene to Petaling Street. Bought a REEBOK CLASSICS NPC UK FOIL white / gold. Love it so much.

New shoes..

I lov it compared to my Adidas Adiprene..

No comments: