Saturday, February 6, 2010

Happy...

Firstly, I got my L license le. Going to learn driving right after Chinese New Year. Time really flies at a speed of light. Little bit fear bout my SPM results. Didnt dare to take my results. Anyway, let bygones be bygones. There is more obstacles in future for me to explore.



Unbelieveble, I had joined the debate competition in my college. Gosh!!! since when Desmond so daring to participate this type of event. Eventually, i did took part when Mr Siva [ my law lecturer] announced to our class. I did consider twice before i raise up my hand with one of my friend, Raymond. Both of us had joined with Aaric group, a experience debator. His knowladge was quite amazed me.



The next day, our group had joined another person, Chloe, A former St. Mary student. Anyway, our group will split when we get our debate task on the next Monday. the debate competition is gonna held after the Chinese New Year.



Haizzz, the coming Chinese New Year will be very busy le. Need to do research on the debate task which is about Contract Law. We havent learn that law yet. So, I got to pay more time to understand the law.



Little bit afraid of the debate competition because we gonna compete with our seniors. No jokes, I had no experience on debating before. Morever, the debate competition is using English. Hope I wont speak out any broken english to embarass myself or my teamates.



Having a great time in my class espiecially with my friends. Haha!! now every Tuesday we got to wear same colour shirt. Curently quie enjoy my class life but i no quite enjoy to walk everyday with heavy bag. Everyday got to walk from Kuala Lumpur Commuter Station to my college. About 10 minutes walk under the hot sun every morning.



Thaat all for this week.





My friends. All of us wearing black with few of girls except 1 traitor whom wearing red. [ kidding only ]

No comments: