Friday, March 26, 2010

March...

Happy throughout these long whole month... because I successfully got my P license without bribing. I had practice for driving about 16 hours in the whole month.

Secondly, i m currently busying in my studies espiecially the law and business studies subjects. No jokes, i must change my attitude to more serious in my studies. I dont want to waste my time anymore and currently regretting with the ACT that i done in my high school. WTF wrong with me? Anyway, let bygones be bygones.

Thirdly, i m urgently need to improve my english. My english is sucks and can even compare with rural areas's children.. What a shame to me!!!

Fourth, i am enjoying my college life even college life seems to be more hectic than my previous school life. Just finish attended The Inaugural Tun Azmi Mohamed Law Lecture at Mahkota Ballroom, Hotel Istana. Actually, i cant managed to listen the lecturer because.....

The mens group from ATC A level January intake 2010...


No comments: