Friday, October 23, 2009

Boring Friday

This already ponteng once at thursday le. I still wonder that whether I should come to school a not.

Finally I also go to school because of Pn Amutha's dance. Coming to school is just waste of my time cause only Miss Tang and Pn Teh will teach us only. Futhermore my class is so freaking humid because of the stupid and non efficiency TNB and the lazy JKR.

Anyway, I saw miss Lee with her smart car passed by the hawker stall. Haiz maybe I too lucky today....She stared at us with a smile. [ she think Hong Teck and I are going to Alibaba ]

Planning to ponteng the whole next week le except Friday. Hope that I can finish my sejarah revision le. Life is too boring with examination that cause u sleepless night and sick of study.
Haiz 20 days more to leave my secondary school and that is also starting to adapt the CRUEL WORLD. Had a heavy heart to leave my secondary school with my friends. Haiz that also prove that time flies as fast as a speed of light. Muz learn to appretiate it and use it wisely.

Tomorrow have korean food with some friends at DAORAE restaurant. I must try the Korean rice wine. WAKAKA !! I m a alcoholic le...

No comments: