Friday, October 30, 2009

Totally on depressed and stressful mood......

Haiz!!! Nowaday school life really does boring and boring and superb boring!!!!!!!! Hate Samini so much... She is totally a XXXXXXXX ....Miss my Form 4 life so much... stressless and so interesting....Anyway time does not come back and it just move onnn without waiting for u... So SPM just hav 17 days to come... I m totally 100% unfit to sit this examination.. not well prepared... What to do? study or die? or just move along...... I also not sure bout it but I think I will choose to study le because for my future le...

Juz study and study and still study every day.... Study really torturing for me and it also killing me slowly and slowly by own stress.. but my mum wanted or insist to bring me to Penang on 13 Nov... For some praying and blessing in the temple... This situation same like zhiyeung oso... Haiz really make me speechless...
Anyway I also have 45 days more to free.. WAKAKAKAKA...

Wont update this blog frequent le cause SPM is around the corner...

No comments: