Sunday, October 18, 2009

Deepavali open house at sunway spk...

What a scary night to pass because first time sit Tian Fu'car since he just get his P license. I got to try his driving skills and also his relatives illegal modified Wira car.

Taking his car was little bit scary but quite fun cause this is the 1st time in my life that the security guard is SPK joking with us: " Dik kamu ni pergi merompak ke "? Haiz.. since his car is all black tinted glass. Not joking is his car mirror is totally dark and people outside surely cant see inside the car..

Anyway the most interesting is one of my friends had to sit at babysit because his car has 3 seats behind and accuqired a babysit. We reached there just mostly 5 minutes drive from Tmn Bkt Maluri but non of us in the car have Harwanth address. Oh My Gosh!!!! we almost loitered at SPK area bout 20minutes. Finally reached her beautiful house.

I have drink a can of beer shared with Lek Hui and Hong Teck. Wow, i love to drink alcoholic drinks but have a strict rules by both of my parents so I can only drink or drunk without their permission at outside.

Soon, Tian Fu, Li Chih, Li Lynn and I go to DPC to buy some souviniers for Harwanth. Haiz!!! who know we met Vivien at Maxvalu with her parents. Bought 2 packets of Famous A'mos biscuit for her.

Tonight maybe the first time I sit the babysit in my entire adolesent age. 4 of us Chun Kit, Hing teck, Ben and I squeezed as hard as we can behind the Wira car. Quite funny le when the guard saw us.

Remember dont ever try to sit in the babysit espiecially for boys....Quite painful d le...

Tat all for tonight outing. Happy Deepavali for all the Indians in Malaysia.

No comments: