Thursday, November 12, 2009

the end of schooling days...

Haiz... Finally the day has arrived... The last day of schooling in SMKTBM is officially over... Really cant imagined that time really flies... the 5 years of secondary life at year 2009 just passed at a glimpse of eye... When I sit on the school compound this morning, watching the rehearsal and the softball match.... A lot of memories flshback in my mind... sweet? sad? both also got... Look down of the pathway and terrain that I passed since this 5 years... Frankly speaking... I really hoped that I can study for one more year le but sadly that wont happened... Wake up men!!! face the world and discover it....

My secondary life is ended today just a simply hanging around the school compound and wasting time for waiting for my turn to rehearsal for mdm principal tommorow... I m dancing ' Kush Kush ' Indian song with western dance with Pui Yee, my dance partner... Nervous and my stomach is full of butterflies during the rehearsal today... Hope everything will be fine 2moro...

Her retirement present is quite special le which are the 32 inch Penasonic LCD from the donation of all generous malurian... 50 sens per students for that electronic stuff... and a Penasonic microwave from the Malurian teachers... So, hope that she likes it.. Anyway I think her mood on her retirement day 2moro sure will be as depressed as us ' loyal Form 5 Malurians' who going to leave the school...

31 days to freedom from the examination stress!!!!! Cant imagined my life after SPM le... Planning to skip the wasting time 'NS' programme by the Defensive Department of Government and work in Singapore at my aunt factory... Hope she will hire me le... Got to go study... History again!!!!

No comments: