Thursday, November 5, 2009

sad and totally speechless...

Haizzz.... dont know why nowadays very sad and emo when go to school... not enough sleep? or dont know what to do in class? I think both also have le... Pn Teh already confirmed with us that form 5 wont have graduation day...what the xxxx... spend most time in school since form 1, January 5 2004 and end in 16 november 2009...We didnt deserve a proper and nice graduation day with all morning session students... We have done so many contributions to our school but at last just a simple 2 period of photograph sessions... Sounds so funny le...

stupid school management!!! graduation day is so meaning for us but i think they dont understand that and just said graduation day is just waste of time and money.. Happy to say that mostly schools in Klang Valley have graduation day but sad to hear that SMK. Tmn. Bkt. Maluri didnt hav...

Hahaha... wonder why i can still sit still and blogging at here... maybe it just a way for me to shoutout... 12 more days to face the war... 38 days more to face the reality world and also freedom... Dont know what to do after SPM le... didnt have any tuition such as cekap, pn haris, miss lee and nicholas... so my future life after SPM is learn driving and fetch my sisters to tuition... I think that is my job le...2moro still have to dance le... hope I can really learn the steps...

No comments: