Monday, November 9, 2009

weekends ^^

Superb tired morning le... Dad wake me up at 6.30 le... Haizzz I thought i can sleep until 7 am only wake up but my entire sleeping mode has been interupt by him.

Expected!!! he wants to bring me for breakfast and fetch me to pn. Haris tuition.. little bit sad actualy cause that tuition class is the last class since I joined her from form 1... Thanks to her cause she teaches me BM while mostly I accidentally overslept in her class and she wont scold me... haha she just wake me up...

Just after her tuition, I went to school for dance practice to headmistress retirement. Really sorry to my partner le. sorry. sorry. sorry puiyee. cause im late to the dance and she had to dance alone. hope she wont mind. Anyway I just dance around 20 minutes. I will remember u Chris.. purposely break my cereal bar...

Haiz saw her dispressed and sad face this morning.. Really hope today will rainly since this few days doesnt rain...

Afternoon, play futsal with bakcham, han yang, wee sin, teck, chee xuan, wee sinn and ty hong.. quite interesting match because bakcham get something that he deserved... hey, buddy u should go clinic or medical centre to check up if not I think u wont celebrate Father's Day in future...

Evening... Thanks to God... haha... the rain starts to fall heavily.. Really cant imagined 10 guys taking ice beverages... really cant imagine that cold... eat until shivering..

cant wait for Man.Utd versus Chelsea match... got to go le... I wont go to school on Monday...Planning to study all sejarah.....

1 comment:

SerineTan said...

i dun mind d larh...
tuition more important ar u wan spm jor...
"dun jz study dun wan sleep o"
everytime c u lik blur blur d

GamBaTeH ^^